Aston Park is one of Fayette County's premiere communities, with large wooded lots, a community lake, and walking trails. Aston Park is the perfect combination of class and country.
|Click on header to sort column
||3 + 1 half
||3 + 1 half
||3 + 1 half
Green to Save you Green Energy Efficient Features
- LOW-E wood energy efficient double glazed windows with screens.
- Air seal foam insulation around windows and electrical outlet which seals out outside air and improves your comfort.
- High efficiency tankless hot water heater(s). Saving the typical family more than $100 per year on gas bills compared to a standard storage model. Larger families can save even more.
- Tech Shield radiant barrier sheathing blocks up to 97% of heat into attic, reducing attic temperatures by as much as 30 degrees.
- Insulation energey efficient package includes:
- R-30 blown insulation in ceilings.
- R-30 blown insulation in vaults.
- R-15 wall rating- ECO Batts.
- Dow Styrofoam blue board on exposed attic walls. Adds better insulation.
- 13- SEER central air conditioning system.
- Pilotless gas central heating system.
- Exterior Features
Eight foot solid wood mahogany stained front door(s) with deadbolt
- Three car garages with 8’ tall carriage style doors and 2 coach lights per plan on front load plans and garage door opener with two remotes
- Masonry siding with 50 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Brick front and three sides, per plan and builder’s specs
- Architectural roof shingles with 30 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Three exterior faucets, location per plan and builder’s specs
- Rear exterior lights and two flood lights per plan and builder’s specs
- Four outdoor weatherproof GFI outlets
- Concrete washed aggregate on patio, walks and 16’ wide driveway
- Professionally landscaped and sod and seeded yards
- Mailbox with cast iron stand
- Porch or patio size (per plan)
- Gutters with collectors, downspouts on all eaves of home (per plan)
- Garage with sheetrock and paint
- Door bell with chime
- Interior Features
- Nine foot ceilings on first floor (per plan)
- Vaulted ceilings (per plan)
- Oil rubbed bronze or brushed nickel door hardware
- Raised two panel cathedral style interior doors with slated panels and 3 1/2 inch door trim
- Eight foot interior doors downstairs
- 4 1/4 inch crown molding in kitchen, breakfast, hearth/family, hall(s), downstairs bedroom(s) (per plan)
- 5 1/4 inch crown molding with picture molding in greatroom, entry and dining room
- 5 1/4 inch base molding on first floor Entry stairs with stained oak treads, back stairs carpet or oak treads to landing (per plan)
- Antiqued wrought iron railing on stairs and balcony per plan and builder’s Specs
- Copper electrical wiring
- Complete security system finished with keypad
- Pre-wired for 6 cable and 2 phone outlets
- Smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Level 2 designer lighting package in choice of oil rubbed bronze or satin nickel finish. Can lights in kitchen, hearth/family room, greatroom, master bedroom, master bath and downstairs hall (per plan)
- Upgraded Level 2 oil rubbed bronze or satin nickel ceiling fans in family/hearth room, master bedroom, greatroom and outdoor living
- Level 1 fans in all secondary bedrooms
- Upgraded level 2 pre-finished oak hardwood flooring in entry, dining area, great/living room, and hearth/family room
- Thirty-six inch ventless fireplace with upgraded mantel, tile surround and gas logs in greatroom and hearthroom (per plan)
- Built in bookcase(s) in greatroom
- Designer color interior wall paint with semi-gloss trim
- Large closets with wood shelving downstairs and durable ventilated shelving secondary bedrooms
- Wall-to-wall stain-resistant carpeting with high density rebond pad
- Designer niches (per plan)
- Arched openings (per plan)
- Smooth walls and ceilings throughout
- Rounded bullnose corners throughout
- Built in lockers
- Kitchen Features
- Stainless steel 36” gas cooktop with decorative vent a hood, microwave/ oven combo, upgraded quiet wash dishwasher with electronic controls and 1/2 horsepower disposal
- Real cherry or maple raised cabinets, extended height, staggered, large crown and rope molding, self closing hinges, and whisper glide drawers
- Natural granite countertops with demi-bullnose edge
- Level 2 ceramic tile run diagonally in laundry room, kitchen/breakfast area and hearth/family room per plan in lieu of hardwood
- Upgraded oil rub bronze or satin finish pull out faucet
- Double bowl/extra deep stainless steel sink
- Flat panel cherry or maple cabinets in laundry room
- Drop-in tub with hydra-jets on tile platform in master bath with separate shower unit with tile surrounds and decorative border
- Thirty-six inch vanities in master bath
- Pedestal sink in powder room bath (per plan)
- Real cherry or maple raised panel cabinets in master bath and flat panel in all secondary baths
- Granite countertops with undermount sinks in all baths
- Elongated white commodes in all baths
- Upgraded level 2 oil rubbed bronze or satin nickel plumbing fixtures in secondary baths
- Upgraded level 3 oil rubbed bronze or satin nickel plumbing fixtures in master bath
- Oil rubbed bronze or satin nickel trim on glass shower enclosure
- Ceramic tile floors ran diagonally in all baths
From I-40, take Exit 18 and head East on Hwy 64 for approximately 8.5 miles. Turn Left (North) on Cherry Rd. Aston Park is located approximately 1 mile up on the left.
Hickory Withe, TN
Sales Office Hours:
Villages at White Oak
12425 Magnolia Bend Drive
Arlington, TN 38002
Sign up for our neighborhood special offers.
Sorry there are currently no inventory homes available in this community.